Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Pet Insurance Advice?

Insurance for your furry friends

Pet Insurance Advice?

Postby Kennard » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:31 pm

Vaccines are very cheap compared to the cost of vet care when your dog is sick or injured - and Banfield is a for-profit chain.
You will find that once the costs starting getting high, the treatments slow down - they don't want to give you money, they want to collect it. And nothing is really free.

You can always get low cost annual vaccinations at Petco Luv My Pet clinics all over the US - a full package is $59.

It may be a good idea for you to have insurance, but be informed - here's a good source: http://www.pet-insurance-university.com/

But do stay away form the big chains affiliated with chain stores - your best care will always come from a veterinarian-owned practice, where they are doing it all for the animals, and not for the investors.
Kennard

Pet Insurance Advice?

Postby Jerrett » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:23 am

puppy coverage is often a great concept for thous unpredicted vets charges which could be extensive. puppy Plan is the terrific yet costliest they conceal any ailment or harm for the existence of the puppy no different coverage company try this . they simply conceal a definite quantity each and every company do different quantities. i'm with Morethan and althought they are actually not the main inexpensive i haven't had any issues they continuously pay any declare I relatively have made promptly without fuss.you would be able to desire to pay an extra like various coverage yet i wouldn''t dream of not insuring my dogs. specific i know folk say no i don't insure i positioned funds away a week in a financial enterprise account yet what if some thing happens previously you have saved lots. The extra fee-effective the month-to-month funds the fewer quantity they conceal. puppy coverage is a few thing you desire you by no potential want yet are happy once you do.
Jerrett

Pet Insurance Advice?

Postby Fabrice » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:00 am

Vaccines are very cheap compared to the cost of vet care plus you may find pet insurance here on this site..
Fabrice

Pet Insurance Advice?

Postby acher » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:35 am

Read the fine print.
Banfield locks you into a program that can cost you a lot of money over the course of the year depending on the plan.
You need to take each monthly payment and multiply by 12.
That will give you the yearly amount.
You most likely will find that this is more expensive then you realize.
also if you are currently going to a Banfield, check around.
Many neighborhood vets are much cheaper and offer better service.
acher

Return to Pet Insurance