8. Which of the following is an example of pretexting? (Select the best answer.) (Points : 1)
A person accessing your email account without permission
A person stealing a credit card bill from your mailbox
A retailer scanning your credit card to steal its number
A person calling and pretending to be an employee from your bank
12. Which of the following is a car insurance company unlikely to ask for when you’re applying for coverage? (Select the best answer.) (Points : 1)
The type of car you drive and when it was made
Proof that you have life insurance
Proof of how many miles the car has driven
The number of accidents you’ve had in the past
13. Which of the following might a homeowner's insurance company be unwilling to cover? (Select the best answer.) (Points : 1)
A person getting injured on the property
A natural disaster
14. Which of the following is true about unemployment insurance coverage? (Select the best answer.) (Points : 1)
It will provide you with the same income that your employer did.
It will stop if you don’t look for work.
It is funded privately by the business where you used to work.
It will last as long as you need it.
15. Which of the following people probably needs life insurance the most? (Select the best answer.) (Points : 1)
An unmarried person with no children
A person who is about to retire
A mother whose children depend on her income
An elderly person