Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Parents Don't Want Me To Move. Can't Get Married?

Term Life Insurance & Whole Life Insurance Discussion

Postby chapman » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:12 pm

I just turned 26 years old and my boyfriend and I want to finally move out with a close friend. My boyfriend and I plan to get married, and my parents are born again Christians and say I should only get married in a church, but I can't because I don't go to my church anymore, and my boyfriend isn't catholic. But he still believes in God since he's Methodist. I told my parents I'm moving out in couple months and my Mother told me I was crazy, my age doesn't matter, I'm "shacking up", and she's going to cry. They always treat me like a child and don't ever give me freedom, and if I have the wedding without them they would probably disown me. But if I can't get married in my church then I'll get married in my boyfriends church. At the same time I want them to still be apart of me and not disown them myself. I want them at my wedding, but I can't stand the stress they put on me. I'm not sure what to do. I have my own job, insurance and money saved up. So I'm moving if they like it or not.
chapman

Postby Isaias » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:20 am

Gee whiz, just leave, its time to live your own life, disown your parents they are so pathetic anyway....start your own family, do what YOU want....
Isaias

Return to Life Insurance