Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Need Senior Insurance Advise?

Insurance & Special Deals for Seniors

Postby Charraigaich » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:14 am

my mother has a supplemental insurance health [anthem] we recently received a letter that informed us that because of the cost of living..it is necessary to more then double the monthly premiums..when my mother used a ambulance service...god bless this insurance. they paid 13 dollars and we had to pay the rest.the insurance sucks!..does anyone have an alternative supplemental insurance and has anyone tried the ARRP program..moms Aricet is 300.00 a month alone..so i found out i can get this in canada for 50.00 a month..i now order my mothers pills a little early and save the excess pills for when she gets in that infamous donut hole...its a killer out there.mom has dementia and does not have the strain that i have trying to keep her in good health.any advise would be appreciated....
Charraigaich

Postby Chochuschuvio » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:47 am

I might suggest one to try this site where onel can get quotes from different companies: http://COVERAGEDEALS.NET/index.html?src=...

RE :Need senior insurance advise?

my mother has a supplemental insurance health [anthem] we recently received a letter that informed us that because of the cost of living..it is necessary to more then double the monthly premiums..when my mother used a ambulance service...god bless this insurance. they paid 13 dollars and we had to pay the rest.the insurance sucks!..does anyone have an alternative supplemental insurance and has anyone tried the ARRP program..moms Aricet is 300.00 a month alone..so i found out i can get this in canada for 50.00 a month..i now order my mothers pills a little early and save the excess pills for when she gets in that infamous donut hole...its a killer out there.mom has dementia and does not have the strain that i have trying to keep her in good health.any advise would be appreciated....

Update: WHY ARE SENIORS TREATED SO BAD?... everyone is going to to become elderly and the system is getting worse..not better..and they want to increase the age for benefits..

Follow 7 answers
Chochuschuvio

Postby Mansfield » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:08 am

You will need to look at plans available in your mom's area; not all plans are available in all States or even in all counties within a State. Go to the Medicare web page and do a search for both Medicare health plans with drug coverage and medicap plans; to see what the most affordable option for your mom. If you need help; contact your Local Area Agency on Aging; most have people who will help you figure out what your mom's options are.

My in-laws recently found a policy that cost less and offered the same coverage as their old policy. My patents only saw their premiums go up $5.00 a month and so they are staying with the plan they have.
Mansfield

Postby Adofo » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:04 pm

The Democrat's health care plan has caused all insurance premiums to go up.
My mother is 91.
Her premium went up 250%.
Someone has to pay for the free healthcare now going to illegals and other non working people.
That money has to come from somewhere.

You might want to check with Humana Insurance, they run a pretty tight ship.
Adofo

Postby Okes » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:24 pm

i could talk this with an coverage employer or you may pre pay the charges at a funeral residing house. SSI does not penalize you for- your residing house enjoyed ones products Burial plots Burial funds of $1500 or much less. Burial funds could be in a financial enterprise acct., different financial device, or a prepaid burial association. in case you eliminate the money basically before time, you would be penalized. life coverage rules of $1500 or much less. One vehicule. you do no longer point out no remember in case you intend to pay for the coverage. if so, i could call SSI and locate out the regulations.
Okes

Postby Dumont » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:07 pm

I might suggest that you visit this internet site where you can compare rates from different companies: http://INSUREQUOTE.US/index.html?src=2YA...

RE :Need senior insurance advise?

Update: WHY ARE SENIORS TREATED SO BAD?... everyone is going to to become elderly and the system is getting worse..not better..and they want to increase the age for benefits..

Follow 5 answers
Dumont

Postby Destry » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:18 pm

Get insurance quotes
Destry

Postby aundray84 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:14 am

I recommend you this site to get quotes - COVERCOMPARE.INFO-

RE Need senior insurance advise?

aundray84

Postby Doane » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:34 am

With the new health care plan in place someone has to pay for the coverage given to the previously uninsured people.
Premiums will continue to increase.
Doane

Return to Seniors Insurance