Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Need Help With My Grandmother. I Am Her Guardian And She Does Not Have Life Insurance, Could I Add Her?

Funeral Insurance, Term Insurance and Burial Insurance

Need Help With My Grandmother. I Am Her Guardian And She Does Not Have Life Insurance, Could I Add Her?

Postby Bevon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:58 pm

My grandmother is 89 years old and do not have life insurance.
She is living with me because she can not live by herself.
My father which is her son is not dependable, he is out of the picture, that's why I wanted my grandmother to live with my husband and I.
We don't make that much money but I know she will be looked after.
I am worried that if something happens to her, how will I pay for funeral expenses, I am currently out of a job and my husband is the only one working.
She has medicare and Medicaid but no life insurance.
Is there anyway I can add her as a dependent and if so what steps would I have to take? Will she need a physical? Please if anyone have an answer please let me know, I have an opened mind and opened for suggestions
Bevon

Postby arno » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:57 pm

You can get life insurance on anyone that will sign the papers..... I would call around and get a good price on some insurance and get her on a plan. But yes, you can get her life insurance.....I hope this has helped, and God bless you for taking good care of your grandmother. You will be blessed. Best wishes
arno

Postby Breck » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:14 pm

Your best bet is to talk to your insurance agent. It's free to get his advice.
Breck

Postby Constantinos » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:56 am

My grandmother is 89 years old and do not have life insurance.
She is living with me because she can not live by herself.
My father which is her son is not dependable, he is out of the picture, that's why I wanted my grandmother to live with my husband and I.
We don't make that much money but I know she will be looked after.
I am worried that if something happens to her, how will I pay for funeral expenses, I am currently out of a job and my husband is the only one working.
She has medicare and Medicaid but no life insurance.
Is there anyway I can add her as a dependent and if so what steps would I have to take? Will she need a physical? Please if anyone have an answer please let me know, I have an opened mind and opened for suggestions
Constantinos

Return to Funeral Insurance