Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Name Of An Old Movie?

Term Life Insurance & Whole Life Insurance Discussion

Name Of An Old Movie?

Postby Dain » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:57 pm

I have found it before but forgot the name so all I remeber is it's set on an airplane and there is a man with a bomb on board and also a little old lady who is a stowaway and at the end the bomb is detonated and blows a whole in the plane but they land and a flight attendant is injured and the captain is in love with her also it's in colour but an older movie.
Dain

Name Of An Old Movie?

Postby Gryphon » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:39 pm

Airport (1970)

Wikipedia synopsis excerpt:

Demolitions expert D.O. Guerrero (Van Heflin), down on his luck and with a history of mental illness, buys life insurance with the intent of committing suicide by blowing up Trans Global Airlines Flight Two, known as The Golden Argosy, a Rome-bound Boeing 707 intercontinental jet, from a snowbound Chicago-area airport. He plans to set off a bomb in an attaché case while over the Atlantic with the intent that his wife, Inez (Maureen Stapleton), will collect the insurance money.

When the Golden Argosy crew is made aware of Guerrero's presence and intentions, Captain Vernon Demerest (Dean Martin), acting as a check pilot to evaluate Captain Anson Harris (Barry Nelson), goes back into the passenger cabin and tries to persuade Guerrero not to trigger the bomb. Meanwhile, airport manager Mel Bakersfeld (Burt Lancaster) deals with personal, weather, runway and stowaway problems from the ground.

Helen Hayes won the Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role as the impish stowaway.
Gryphon

Name Of An Old Movie?

Postby Upwood » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:30 pm

Is it the dooms day flight?

Please tell me if I was right.
Upwood

Name Of An Old Movie?

Postby Silvester » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:19 am

??????? ????? ????? ???? ???????
Silvester

Name Of An Old Movie?

Postby Faust » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:17 am

You should have to watch few trailers of this movie called Airport (1970). Maybe this is the movie that you are looking for. Go to YouTube and watch some trailers there. The source is http://www.youtube.com
Faust

Return to Life Insurance