Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

My Moral Compass Must Be Broken..?

Disability Insurance News & Discussion

Postby Gruffen » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:09 am

I am completely gutted and ashamed of myself, I very recently got intimate with a guy who has a new gf. Problem is not only am i disgusted by my actions .. I also know the girl and she knows my family members.. I cant believe I done it, I was drunk and the last thing i remember saying is no , you have girlfriend .. but i woke up in bed with him( i was very drunk at the time) .. i feel sick to my stomach all the time.. i torn between confessing to the girl and keeping quite and suffering the guilt..

I have in one foul swoop ruined my reputation and a girls life .. i dont know what to do.. its all getting me really depressed. I dont even want to be around anymore
Gruffen

Postby Pattin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:43 am

tell the truth it will rid you of your guilt.
Pattin

Postby Liang » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:30 pm

If you can't live with the guilt then the best thing to do is tell her the truth and also do your best to forgive yourself for what happened because that is also very important. And by all means, please learn your lesson so this doesn't happen again.
Liang

Postby Delsy » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:05 pm

Its the guy who should have those guilt feelings. Here he is with his new g/f but prefers to play up behind her back.

You also have some blame here for being with the guy. He probably planned the whole act...getting you drunk and taking advantage of your drunken state. You hold some blame because you don't get into a drunken state with a guy that you didn't seem to know so well. That said...go and tell the g/f what the guy is like.
Delsy

Postby guglielmo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Not for nothing hon. but I've been there...Many years ago. The worst thing you can do is tell her and hurt her. Let her learn for herself that her man is a cheat. Let it be a learning experience for you not to drink that much ever again and if you do, stay away from the guys. You will be in more pain if you hurt the other girl by trying to get rid of your own guilt, it will pass in time, stay away from the guy though. just a suggestion for you sent with love....Hope you feel better soon...
guglielmo

Return to Disability Insurance