Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Mgic Has One Couple Of Employees Who Are African American Or Black While 40% Of Milwaukee Is Black?

General Insurance discussions and general chat

Mgic Has One Couple Of Employees Who Are African American Or Black While 40% Of Milwaukee Is Black?

Postby Timmy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:03 pm

I have inside information from employees who works at MGIC or Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. MGIC only have couple of african american or black employees out of some thousand or so total employees while facts indicate that african american or blacks are up to 40.0% of the city of Milwaukee general population.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milwaukee#Demographics

Any clue why this is not widely known?
Timmy

Postby Ferdinando » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:46 pm

because of the fact they do no longer opt for to?? I in no way had an occasion to witness black individuals marrying Africans and not getting to understand something approximately their lifestyle or language. those i recognize take on the lifestyle of the husband no count if or no longer they are black American or African.
Ferdinando

Postby Heskovizenako » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:19 am

Because most of us don't live in Milwaukee.Did you also read about all the other Fortune 500 businesses there. Perhaps the African americans are working there. But seriously, I did read that Milwaukee is the most segregated city in the US. I find that shocking.
Heskovizenako

Return to General Insurance Questions