Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Medical Health Insurance Question/frustration? Plz Help!?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Postby Amon » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:48 pm

I am getting no real answers in the insurance section maybe someone here might help me.

I am SO angry at my Health Insurance carrier right now because when I checked with them about a certain Doctor being "in network" they indicated he was - we went to him and NOW after the fact and chalked up medical bills they claim they cover the DOCTOR but not the facility where he works? WHAT the freakin heck kind of nonsense is this and can anyone help me get around this absolute anger producing situation????
Amon

Postby kevyn37 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:57 pm

My considering is that the coverage organization can decline to hide intellectual well being medication for the reason that they draw up the coverage within the first position. There's no legislation that I understand of (within the US) that calls for an coverage organization to hide whatever special. There are a few well being remedies that the Federal govt will enable for tax deductions, and intellectual well being is such a lot typically protected. (Similarly, option remedies will also be no longer protected, relying at the medication form.) In my opinion, that you got fake understanding involving your coverage sounds adore it is grounds for authorized motion. Since you in well religion located a declare headquartered on what they informed you, I believe that they will have to duvet your expenditures as much as whilst you have been informed in any other case. However, I'm no longer a legal professional, so that is a lay opinion. Much of the intent why intellectual well being is handled another way from different well being problems is the stigma that intellectual well being is by some means fairly extraordinary. Even despite the fact that a tonne of study has indicated that many intellectual issues are honestly bodily in foundation (similar to neurotransmitter imbalances), there's nonetheless the point of view that "it is all within the head". (Well, it's, however no longer in the best way that they imply.) Even if this can be a behavioural predicament, it is nonetheless a well being predicament, however many organizations are sluggish to undertake that. Even if coverage does duvet intellectual well being, it is typically in one more class from different well being problems.
kevyn37

Postby rameez » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:51 pm

insurance is a racket. and government wants in on the piece of hte pie.

the only true insurance is Love, and NOT greed. or status. dont pay "any" insurance of any kind and refuse to go to any state sponsored doctor and maybe the world will the idea. you cant get rich if there is no money, you cant steal it if people dont pay
rameez

Postby Windsor » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:37 pm

I am getting no real answers in the insurance section maybe someone here might help me.

I am SO angry at my Health Insurance carrier right now because when I checked with them about a certain Doctor being "in network" they indicated he was - we went to him and NOW after the fact and chalked up medical bills they claim they cover the DOCTOR but not the facility where he works? WHAT the freakin heck kind of nonsense is this and can anyone help me get around this absolute anger producing situation????
Windsor

Postby swinton » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:14 am

Well...usually dealing with health insurance IS nonsense! I work in insurance, and health insurance is the one I understand the least, and it's the one I want the least to do with because it's such a mess.

I don't know if there's anything you can do, but if you have any documentation of them being in-network, copy that and send it to your insurance provider. Call or write or go in and talk to someone and find out if there's anything you can do to get it fixed now, and then find out what you can do in the future to prevent it it happening again. Politely find out why exactly this happened, and don't let them push this aside. Get a real answer so you can save yourself this trouble in the future.
swinton

Return to Health & Medical Insurance