Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Making Progress But A Little Slow

Discussion forum for Insurance Agents

Making Progress But A Little Slow

Postby Taron » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:17 am

Just curious regarding Western Southern, Liberty Mutual and Nationwide Insurance,.,I understand Western Southern pays more than 100% fee on existence even when attentive bec somebody from my previous church was associated with them.Liberty and Nationwide provides salary.
Hereis my question.if you believe training is slow.and need a far more organized organized training.do you think these here would provide greater training and do you think their life-insurance products would be significantly inferior to Large Shared? Thanks.
Taron

Making Progress But A Bit Slow

Postby Jessey » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:46 am

Originally Published by insurancemet

Just curious regarding Western Southern, Liberty Mutual and Nationwide Insurance,.,I know Western Southern pays over 100% commission on existence even if captive bec somebody from my previous church was involved with them.Liberty and Nationwide provides salary.
Hereis my question.if you believe training is slow.and need a far more organized organized training.do you think these here would provide greater training and do you think their life-insurance products would be significantly inferior to Large Shared? Thanks.

You're evaluating two G&D businesses having a lifestyle organization. What're you attempting to do? American Southern also gives a wage in the beginning.
Jessey

Postby Biadhaiche » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:36 pm

I'd enjoy to concentrate on life but also prepared to learn and do G/C.right today its about understanding properly and faster and receiving more money flow.so why Iam thnking of those additional 3.since they spend while you learn but a the same time frame I wish to experience I'm also promoting great life products.do you or anybody understand about their life items? Are they proficient at all? Thnx.
Biadhaiche

Postby Glynn » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:11 am

I will just talk for LM.
Cons: Their not the lowest priced life insurance, actually perhaps among the more costly companies in life. They do not bring adjustable items. Bad instruction on lifestyle
Benefits: more straightforward to market their existence item because you are employing property and car insurance to really get your foot inside the doorway. They rate last previous b-day whenever a large amount of others rate your arising birthday. Savings affect the life span the more procedures you've with LM.
Glynn

Return to Insurance Agents