Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Major Disaster!! No Insurance, Information Tooth Simply Smashed...what Can I Really Do?

Funeral Insurance, Term Insurance and Burial Insurance

Major Disaster!! No Insurance, Information Tooth Simply Smashed...what Can I Really Do?

Postby jerrah23 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:15 pm

I do not have medical insurance of all types...absolutely nothing. When I get so sick that I've to go to the dr, I go to your clinic making use of a moving charge and get what I require and spend peanuts. Nevertheless, it is the weekend...I've no-1 to check out. My parents are naive...so what can I actually do?
jerrah23

Main Crisis!! No Insurance, Knowledge Tooth Simply Shattered...so What Can I Actually Do?

Postby valerio97 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Try THAT A single factor you can attempt is calling a dentistry school.  They are continuously browsing for individuals to assist them intruct within the methods of the dentist.  coyote46 45 weeks previously Please register to offer a supplement. Please confirm your account to offer a supplement. Please register to deliver a note. Please confirm your account to provide a message.
valerio97

Major Emergency!! No Insurance, Wisdom Tooth Just Broke...what Can I Do?

Postby Arnon » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:57 am

not obtaining insurance is not one thing I planned...I never make significantly funds at my job and have had trouble discovering a job and getting hours. Correct now, I'm a sub for a youngster improvement service. They never give me considerably in the way of hours, so I am constantly on the lookout for something better. I don't have significantly in the way of an emergency fund b/c all of my funds has to go toward digging myself out of debt. Once the debts are paid, I intend to commence saving.
Arnon

Postby Amett » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:41 am

princesssarah replied to post #1: 2 not having insurance is not something I planned...I don't make much money at my job and have had trouble finding a job and getting hours. Right now, I'm a sub for a child development service. They don't give me much in the way of hours, so I am constantly on the lookout for something better. I don't have much in the way of an emergency fund b/c all of my money has to go toward digging myself out of debt. Once the debts are paid, I intend to start saving. 45 months ago
Amett

Postby Sammy » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:37 pm

The Emergency Room at your local hospital can assist you...If you are going to continue to live without health insurance,you might consider putting some money aside to have available in the event of an emergency...I was taught, as a young man, many moons ago that one of thebills I had to pay every week out of my paycheck was my"Emergency Fund"... It worked out pretty well...
Sammy

Postby Conn » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:52 am

You need an oral surgeon. Use you own network of doctors and dentists to ask for a recommended oral surgeon. If your network is insufficient, reach out to a friend or family member?s dentist.   Most dentists have answering services which will provide you with access to the dentist over the weekend for emergency services. You may also get switched over to a dentist on call who is covering for the dentist you are trying to reach.   But, you don?t want a regular dentist. You need him/her to refer you to an oral surgeon.   I am not in this business. But, my gut says they would install a temporary cap or something to get you through the weekend. Then they would probably see you next week to remove the remains of the wisdom tooth. You will need anesthesia--general or laughing gas/novacaine--and the oral surgeon will use his tools to remove what remains of the wisdom tooth and then stitch you up. I am guessing(s)he will want to see you in 10-14 days to make sure all is healing properly.   This stuff sounds scary. But, with anesthesia, you shouldn?t experience any pain. What pain you have you probably are feeling now.   There are listings of oral surgeons online for Huntington, WV, which may be your best bet. E.g., http://local.yahoo.com/WV/Huntington/Health+Beauty/Dental/Oral+Surgeons   But, if I were you I would network myself to a recommended professional through someone you trust.   Good luck to you.   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------   PS--this isn't cheap. I just paid over $3,000 to extract 4 wisdom teeth for a child. Prices vary for upper vs. lower wisdom teeth and for the different types of anesthesia. I have health insurance and will eventually get a %-age back. This was covered by my medical insurance, not dental insurance. I am sure the provider may offer you a payment plan if you are not insured. curious7777777 46 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Conn

Postby Ruddy » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:32 pm

OlneyFalcon said: 1 The Emergency Room at your local hospital can assist you...If you are going to continue to live without health insurance,you might consider putting some money aside to have available in the event of an emergency...I was taught, as a young man, many moons ago that one of thebills I had to pay every week out of my paycheck was my"Emergency Fund"... It worked out pretty well... 45 months ago
Ruddy

Postby dell » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Use you own network of doctors and dentists to ask for a recommended oral surgeon. If your network is insufficient, reach out to a friend or family member?s dentist.   Most dentists have answering services which will provide you with access to the dentist over the weekend for emergency services. You may also get switched over to a dentist on call who is covering for the dentist you are trying to reach.   But, you don?t want a regular dentist. You need him/her to refer you to an oral surgeon.   I am not in this business. But, my gut says they would install a temporary cap or something to get you through the weekend. Then they would probably see you next week to remove the remains of the wisdom tooth. You will need anesthesia--general or laughing gas/novacaine--and the oral surgeon will use his tools to remove what remains of the wisdom tooth and then stitch you up. I am guessing(s)he will want to see you in 10-14 days to make sure all is healing properly.   This stuff sounds scary. But, with anesthesia, you shouldn?t experience any pain. What pain you have you probably are feeling now.   There are listings of oral surgeons online for Huntington, WV, which may be your best bet. E.g., http://local.yahoo.com/WV/Huntington/Health+Beauty/Dental/Oral+Surgeons   But, if I were you I would network myself to a recommended professional through someone you trust.   Good luck to you.   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------   PS--this isn't cheap. I just paid over $3,000 to extract 4 wisdom teeth for a child. Prices vary for upper vs. lower wisdom teeth and for the different types of anesthesia. I have health insurance and will eventually get a %-age back. This was covered by my medical insurance, not dental insurance. I am sure the provider may offer you a payment plan if you are not insured.
dell

Postby Dacey » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:21 am

One thing you could try is contacting a dentistry school.  They are always looking for people to help them intruct in the procedures of a dentist. 
Dacey

Return to Funeral Insurance