Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Looking for cheap life insurance?

Term Life Insurance & Whole Life Insurance Discussion

Postby chumin75 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Have been on comparison websites and am baffled by them. Just want cheap decent lifeinsurance
chumin75

Postby abban77 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:48 pm

There are many kinds of life insurance so it's hard to answer your question because we don't know what you want. It also depends on if you smoke or not. You can buy cheap insurance (when you're young) called Term. Any money you pay into it you lose. If you want your premiums (monthly payments) back when the policy is over you can get what's called "Return of Premium". This costs more but they invest it for you for the life of the policy. There are also other out there that are more advanced.

I suggest calling a local insurance agent but be warned - they are good salesmen usually so know your questions ahead of time.

Also, do you have specific reasons why you're looking for life insurance now? If you found out you have cancer or AIDS then the policies won't cover deaths from those reasons.
abban77

Postby marly82 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:55 pm

You don't necessarily want "cheap" insurance.

There are a few things to consider...

Financial strength...how well off is the company you're dealing with; are they likely to be around and financially fit enough to pay a claim?

Benefits offered...there are several add-ons offered that may be of interest to you.

http://lifehappens.org/welcome-consumers

What type of insurance is right for you? Maybe it's not the term insurance that you're being quoted.

Realize that most websites are quoting preferred rates. Until you have your medical examination, you'll have no official knowledge of what the premium is that will be offered.
marly82

Postby wyciyf » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Well It all depends on your age and if you smoke, I have term life insurance for 19.99 a month for 30 yrs. I got mine though Matrix Direct.
wyciyf

Return to Life Insurance