Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

I Know Nothing About The Presidential Candidates. Where Can I Get Unbiased As Possible Sources Of Info?

Insurance & Special Deals for Seniors

I Know Nothing About The Presidential Candidates. Where Can I Get Unbiased As Possible Sources Of Info?

Postby Daley » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:43 pm

I don't wanna vote if I don't really know much about either of them. I've heard a lot of bad stuff about Romney' side and a little of Obama's side, but I frankly don't know a whole lot about them.
I've never been savvy on what's going on in my country, and I want to change that. Please, if you know of any sites that try very hard to be un-biased and well-rounded or close to that, suggest them to me. Thanks.
Daley

Postby Caley » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:58 pm

Go online to the politicalcompass.org and take the test. At the end you will see which political party or system best reflects your own personal beliefs. You can check a chart to see where th major candidates compare to your own personal beliefs. You might be surprised. I like this website because it has no bias towards any particular party and just tests how you, personally, really stand on issues.
Caley

Postby Boyne » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:06 am

There is NO WAY the Obama truth team can be unbiased...neither is MSNBC. I DOUBT very seriously if you can find a site that is truly unbiased. I wish you luck in this cause all of the sites have something to lose. I voted for Hillary in the primary, only to find out the next day that a caucus was held where they voted for Obama inspite of Hillary having more votes. They would not let anyone in the door for the caucus that was a Hillary supporter. I suspect the same things go on for Republicans. I have NEVER been so disgusted and disappointed in the Democratic party. Now, I don't even see the point in voting, since I believe it is all rigged anyway. And I suspect there will be all sorts of hate mail for me on this...THE TRUTH HURTS.
Boyne

Postby KyraSedgwick » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:18 am

every site you go to will be biased but you should decide what you want. I watch Fox and Cnn and MSNBC and they all give different views so i feel I get all sides but I know this

The democrats took over the house and senate on january 3, 2007 and in 2008 the economy went south, then obama was elected and he had a democrat controlled house and a democrat controlled congress. He passed a stimulous bill that only spent money we did not have then passed a health bill that will take money from those that are working and buy health insurance for those who do not work. Not only that he removed 716 billion dollars from medicare for seniors and gave it to people who do not work. He had the congress and he wasted it on his pet projects and did not create jobs or get the economy on track. With all his spending unemployment is at 8.3 % and rising. Enough said
KyraSedgwick

Postby anoki » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:20 am

You will find bias in nearly every source you can find.
You should look at several sites on both sides and then do research with Google to do your fact checking.
Just because they say it over and over doesn't mean it is true.

I would suggest watching Fox, MSNBS....Fox is the Republican voice and MSNBC is the Democratic voice.
Take 5 points they each make and then research if they are true or if it is spin.
I think you will find that one is more honest than the other.
It will mean more if you find it out for yourself than if I tell you.

Add in Steven Colbert for some actually informative information.
anoki

Postby Clyford » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Obama Truth Team is a good unbiased source for both canidates. So is MSNBC. The rest of the new sources are evil and controlled by racists.
Clyford

Return to Seniors Insurance