Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   


Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Insurance Ce Class Instructor?

Discussion forum for Insurance Agents

Insurance Ce Class Instructor?

Postby Balduin » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:45 am

You go to your state insurance department to get your class approved for continuing education credits.

It's easier to just join your local independent agents association and work through them.
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:10 am

Return to Insurance Agents


  • Related topics
    Last post