Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Insurance And Cost Difference?

Anything related to Car Insurance, Car Insurance Quotes, Insurance Claims

Postby Colvert » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:56 pm

Well, I will be turning 17 this summer in June and I really wanted to get a mustang as my first car either between the beginning of summer and the end or in between now and my first semester of my junior year. What's the difference between the insurance and how much a standard cost would be for an 05-08 v6 and v8 mustang?

And would this be a good first car for a beginner?

The ways I wanted to save up was to get a job first and start selling goods I make with someone and also mowing yards for 25$. Are there any other ways?
Colvert

Postby Pacorro » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:31 am

I recommend one to visit this site where you can compare rates from different companies: http://INSURE-HELP.COM/index.html?src=5Y...

RE :Insurance and cost difference?

Well, I will be turning 17 this summer in June and I really wanted to get a mustang as my first car either between the beginning of summer and the end or in between now and my first semester of my junior year. What's the difference between the insurance and how much a standard cost would be for an 05-08 v6 and v8 mustang?

The ways I wanted to save up was to get a job first and start selling goods I make with someone and also mowing yards for 25$. Are there any other ways?

Follow 2 answers
Pacorro

Postby Francisco » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:23 pm

I would recommend you to try this internet site where you can get rates from different companies: http://QUOTES-FOR-INSURANCE.NET/index.ht...

RE :Insurance and cost difference?

Follow 1 answer
Francisco

Postby Berg » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:46 pm

You need to consider what factors go into the pricing. Mustangs are considered dangerous. If you are 40, a Mustang would be cheap on insurance! But, with your age, it's going to suck!

If you are going to be making car payments and insurance, keep that in mind. If you finance your car, you'll have to keep full coverage on it til it's paid off.

They will look at your age, credit history, whether or not you're a student, and any driving violations you may have.

You'll want to make sure you are at a job you can stand when you finance a vehicle! Cos, that goes on your credit for a long time if they take it back!

Have fun!
Berg

Return to Car Insurance