Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

How Do You Apply For Obamacare Health Insurance?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Postby Dernas » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:26 pm

You didnt find it because Obamacare is NOT health insurance. It is a federal insurance reform bill. At the end of this year your state will have insurance exchanges listing several plans to choose from. It is required that in 2014 everyone must be insured, or exempt or covered by subsidized program.
Dernas

Postby Montrelle » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:57 am

WHAT SO GOOD ABOUT OBAMA-CARE? THERE IS 3 FLAWS ABOUT OBAMA-CARE WHICH IS 1 YOU CAN'T USE YOUR OWN DOCTORS.2 YOU HAVE A HIGHER CO-PAYMENTS OR IF THERE IS A CO-PAYMENTS AND 3 BEFORE EVEN THE MEDICAL KICKS IN THERE IS A HIGH VERY HIGH DEDUCTIBLE BEFORE THE MEDICAL KICKS IN. WHY DO THEY CALL IT AFFORDABLE CARE ACT WHEN IT IS NOT AFFORDABLE? BOTTOM LINE IT IS ONLY TELLING YOU ,YOU HAVE TO BUY YOUR OWN MEDICAL INSURANCE AND THE GOVERNMENT IS TAKING CONTROL.
WHAT EVER HAPPEN OF FREEDOM OF CHOOSE DID IT GO DOWN THE TOILET OR WHAT..
Montrelle

Postby Osryd » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:17 am

HHS launched the new HealthCare.gov website, where individuals will have the opportunity to sign up for emails and text messages, which will provide information when it is time to enroll for coverage in October 2013. According to HHS, in October, individuals and small businesses will be able to buy insurance from qualified privatehealth plans and check if they are eligible for financial assistance all via a single application:

"...we are so excited about launching the newly rebuilt HealthCare.gov website, where you?ll be able to buy insurance from qualified private health plans and check if you are eligible for financial assistance ? all in one place, with a single application. Many individuals and families will be eligible for a new kind of tax credit to help lower their premium costs." - Kathleen Sebelius
Osryd

Postby heath50 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:55 pm

my son and two daughters hat etna they droped them because they didnt like california policy they were going to have to follow so etna pulled out of california
heath50

Postby Rogan » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:53 pm

The "health insurance exchange" is not up and running as of yet.
So you will just have to wait for the obama coverage.
Rogan

Postby Lew » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:06 pm

You probably can't find it because there is no such thing as "Obamacare Health Insurance." The law that you are referring to is called the Affordable Care Act which requires you to have health insurance starting next year.
Lew

Postby branduff » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:22 pm

I have question about Obama health care ?
branduff

Postby Jayron » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:55 am

I want the free insurance Obama promised. Were do I apply. I cant work because of my leg. I have worked for 32 years now I can't. I have looked everywhere for the free insurance. I can't get Medicaid but maybe I can hold on getting sick for ten years for my medicare to kick in.
Jayron

Return to Health & Medical Insurance