Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

How to tell him I'm suicidal?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Postby kosumi59 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:38 pm

I'm 25, and I've been suicidal for years, I've just been controlling it on my own. I just can't fight it anymore, but I have no health insurance to see someone. There is an old family friend of ours who teaches a few of my college classes, and he is a Psychologist. He's an older man(65) and I just love him to death. He's like my father, and if there is anyone I can trust to tell, its him. But how do you tell someone something like that? I are him at school and at church, and I always act happy, how can I just suddenly tell him that I'm suicidal? I can't see him professionally because I can't pay him, but at least if he knows, I will feel better knowing someone does. I told a friend I thought i could trust, she told me just to "snap out of it". I need help finding the way to tell him. I wish I could just hint, and maybe he would pick up on it and ask ME. Advice please?
kosumi59

Postby kaiser » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Just tell him.. because what if he doesn't pick up on it??? He just might help you without any reimbursement.. Please get Help you deserve to live!!!
kaiser

Postby cadabyr » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:44 pm

You could try writing a letter. Or give him a call, and say there's something personal you need his advice on.
Hope this helps.
Take care, and stay strong. :)
cadabyr

Postby cadyryeith » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:50 pm

goya and tell him
cadyryeith

Return to Health & Medical Insurance