Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   


Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Roamright Travel Insurance

How to do taxes and get visas abroad?

Going on a holiday? Get the right Travel Insurance!

How to do taxes and get visas abroad?

Postby elson » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:36 am

I'm going on a gap year at the end of August, I have a little over a calendar month til I embark. So I don't know how I'll be able to do taxes or receive tax forms 8000 miles away. Plus I need help with the Russian Visa it seems complicated.

+Regarding taxes, can I do them electronically, get an extension, or get the form in advance?
+Is it best to get a Russian Visa in America? Or can I do it while in Western Europe somewhere?
+Is there a good travel insurance package you'd recommend?
+Regarding volunteering; do most organizations in East Africa and SE Asia require a FBI/CBC background check? I have it, it's just that it's taking forever to process.
Posts: 480
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:59 am

How to do taxes and get visas abroad?

Postby knoton » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:39 am

some organizations do require you to have a police check especially if you are going to work with children. have you tried going to get one from a police station near you it could also be used.
Posts: 476
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:06 pm

Return to Travel Insurance


  • Related topics
    Last post