Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

How Should I React/feel Over My Current And Past Situations In Life?

Term Life Insurance & Whole Life Insurance Discussion

Postby Graden » Wed May 10, 2017 8:14 am

Should I be as depressed as I feel, or am I a strong person who seems to be handling this well?, And is it really that bad?

So I'll keep it as short and sweet as possible, but please bear with me, and read through it all.

So, I guess to start, I'm 16 years old, in all advanced class, a junior rep for NHS, attending my 7th school, and I work at a local movie theater.

To simply put it I don't get along with my family. My 'Dad' is here at home when he wants to be, works the random job so he can have money for himself, etc. He and My 'Mother' do not get along, at all, and this just brings down the whole situation further because they won't get a divorce but they won't work to save their marriage either. This brings me to my Mom, she used to be in the military before she got medically discharged, so now she is barely making any money as she was only in the service for 9 years and her retirement is very low, she can't get another job because of the medical discharge, and all she does is just pay her bills including the house we live in, so I don't take that part for g

1 minute ago

So I'll keep it as short and sweet as possible, but please bear with me, and read through it all.

So, I guess to start, I'm 16 years old, in all advanced class, a junior rep for NHS, attending my 7th school, and I work at a local movie theater.

To simply put it I don't get along with my family. My 'Dad' is here at home when he wants to be, works the random job so he can have money for himself, etc. He and My 'Mother' do not get along, at all, and this just brings down the whole situation further because they won't get a divorce but they won't work to save their marriage either. This brings me to my Mom, she used to be in the military before she got medically discharged, so now she is barely making any money as she was only in the service for 9 years and her retirement is very low, she can't get another job because of the medical discharge, and all she does is just pay her bills including the house we live in, so I don't take that part for granted, seeing as there is still a roof over my head, but let's go back to that job at the movie theater part, I work they so I can basically live. What I mean is, I pay for my own insurance on my truck as its already paid off, I pay for its gas, I pay to go eat when I have to, I buy my groceries because she doesn't, and I have no Idea how I'm getting all my school supplies for this coming year as I'll be paying for that too. Now back to what really bothers me, well I'm a dog person, and have had three throughout my childhood up until a few good months ago, now why I say this is because I love each and everyone of them more than anything, even more than my self, and this is why my mom took each one to be euthanized, so I could feel the pain of loosing the best things I had at home as it was never her, or her husband, or my Brother. Now getting to that, my brother just finally left home at the age of 20 and is now living in some place in California. He disgusts me in many ways, one of them was, he used to steal money from ME. How can your own big brother, who doesn't go to college or have anything to pay, is an adult already, steal money from their little brother? I'll never quite understand that man. Now as far as anything else involving siblings goes, I did have a Sister, her name was Rebecca and I truly do miss her, she died years ago. And that just culminates things into a darker life as she was my parents baby girl, Her and My older Brother, they were the Shining kids, I was just he other one. Now moving on from that to me personally, I feel as though I don't know what to do with myself anymore. Like I've been through all of this ****, and Im still going through it, but how long will that last? I think this proves Im a strong person, but doesn't everyone have a breaking point? I don't make enough money to live in my own place, I still have 2 more years of high school left, and as far as that goes, I've managed to be #20 in my class of 439, but I feel that thats not even good enough, because I don't know what it. When ever I would show my mom or dad my report card, this going all the way back to elementary, they simply wouldn't care. I think that explains enough to get some fragmented picture so thanks for listening to my story and please answer honestly below.
Graden

Postby Mikolas » Thu May 11, 2017 4:16 pm

You should not get very depressed approximately this. A lot of persons have long gone by way of this identical form of main issue. The exceptional you'll be able to do is keep powerful and discover anybody to speak to approximately the main issue, like a buddy or grownup you rather believe. If your father and mother will make an effort to truthfully concentrate to the way you believe approximately their habits or movements, it should aid. Don't pressure your self out to a lot. Good Luck
Mikolas

Postby Feldtun » Mon May 15, 2017 10:14 am

It is not really easy, but try to concentrate on your studies for now, then you will try to fix things later, as it wont be easy to do both at the same time.
Feldtun

Return to Life Insurance