Not logged in? Join one of the largest Insurance Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

How much does the general auto insurance cost?

General Insurance discussions and general chat

Postby shiye » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:38 pm

the general auto insurance costs between $25 and $75 and I am surprized that nobody said that yet! my friend, you might want to help me spread this to the general public, I would appreciate it,.
shiye

Postby cadyryeith » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:49 pm

the general auto insurance costs between $25 and $75 and I am surprized that nobody said that yet! my friend, you might want to help me spread this to the general public, I would appreciate it,.
The General is not even an auto insurance company. Read the internet ad more careful this is a company that goes around trying to find people who need car insurance and then will get some information and send in multiple quotes to multiple insurance agencies and hope they find you a quote that you can live with then make money selling it higher to you. You can do bettter on your own by calling around and checking out quotes. I have been doing the same thing these last several weeks general is no better or worse than anyone else. I was getting ready to dump my insurance company but they came back with an offer I could not refuse best of luck sometimes calling the yellow pages and talking to local agents near you is a better way to get insurance from its hard to say for sure nowadays.
cadyryeith

Postby ruben » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:59 pm

There really is no "general" rate for auto insurance.

There are many variables such as age, sex, grade point average, tickets, years of driving experience, some insurance companies even include credit ratings as another way to squeeze a few extra bucks out of you.
ruben

Postby birke26 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:03 pm

go on line and get a quote. it only takes a few minutes. what you pay depends on several factors.
where you live,your age,age and type of car,your driving record,what coverage limits you pick,
how many miles you drive a year,what you use the car for,what coverage limits you pick and
what deductibles you pick.
birke26

Postby yehoash » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:19 pm

the way it works when people want to know a price, they take what's called "quotes", it's free and it takes a bit of data inputting into a website form for instance here: http://autoinsurance.guidearticles.com
yehoash

Postby hobard » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:23 pm

I assume you mean "The General Insurance Company"? Try asking them.
hobard

Re: How much does the general auto insurance cost?

Postby robert1 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:40 am

It depends upon from which car insurance company you get the insurance.
robert1

Postby StephenMoore » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:01 am

Hello friends,

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the auto insurance business is expected to grow 16% by 2016. Approximately 26% of auto insurance agents are self-employed. These professionals evaluate driver's insurance needs and select the best policy for their situation. But before launching your car insurance company, it's important to get licensed with your state and determine what types of auto insurance policies you want to sell. Here's a guide to starting a car insurance company.

Thanks and Regards
Stephen Moore

http://www.freedominsurancefl.com
StephenMoore

Postby virginialockhart743 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:21 pm

That's great! I hope all car insurance company will offer that cost.
virginialockhart743

Return to General Insurance Questions