Not logged in? Join one of the largest Insurance Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Detroit Most Expensive Auto Insurance

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

How much does it cost to remove pine trees ?

Home & Contents Insurance Discussion

Postby rudi » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:06 am

They are taller than my two story house by about 8 feet , there are four of them in my 60 - 70 foot wide yard . I recently bought this house and didn't realize how much of a hazard they might be .I don't have h.o.a and I don't have home owners insurance.. if I was to get home owners insurance would they help pay to remove the trees ? .. all about equal in height .. really just want some advice on what to do before they start messing up my house
rudi

Postby hasani » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:11 am

Dee, as to removing pine trees, your best bet is to get free estimates from local landscaping companies in your area. Getting a price guess here on Yahoo, I'm afraid, is not good, as the cost greatly varies by location.

What you need to realize is that, to your advantage, many landscaping contractors are offering free estimates, which is good because that's the best way to figure out what you can do for your budget and get the most competitive deal around in your area. Here's a great link to a handyman site that offers free very resourceful information to assist you in your tree-removal project, and, ultimately, selecting a local landscaping contractor in an effort to get the best deal for you:

INFO on local landscaping contractors:

http://yourhandymanzone.com/Your_Handyman_Zone_Free_Estimates_Landscaping.htm

I'm sure you'll find the information you need, specifically the tips, useful as it relates to being treated fairly by contracto rs and exploring the consumer-wise approach of getting free written estimates to find the best contractor in your area.

Source(s):
The Internet. Just whatever is available online and what I have on my mind, including the inclusion of relevant sites, like the one cited that came about from my efforts, which is intended to be useful. Helping people get the relevant info they want is great.
hasani

Postby feivel » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:13 am

ins will not pay to remove them. they are not going fall over unless they are dying or sick or there is BIG wind storm.. you have time to take care of it . 30 foot tall pine tree is not a very big pine tree.
feivel

Postby carson97 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:19 am

Contact your local tree removal service, they should be able to tell you the price better than anyone else on the internet.
carson97

Postby layton » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:30 am

500^
layton

Return to Home Insurance