Not logged in? Join one of the largest Insurance Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: The Most Expensive Cars to Insure in 2014!

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

How much is car insurance for a 21 year old female?

Anything related to Car Insurance, Car Insurance Quotes, Insurance Claims

Postby kenley » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:59 am

I'll be a first time driver as of next month and I was curious how much I'll be looking at as a ball park estimate on my insurance rates. I know I'm a late bloomer for driving but I have never needed it as I live in a city. But as I want to do and go more places, I need a car now. Especially since I'm moving out of state, on my own, in 6 months. I was wondering how much I'm going to be looking at. I'll be driving a small sedan, maybe a 04-05 Honda Accord or Civic. I live in Texas now but I'll be moving to Ohio, in February, and if anyone could give me rates for both places I'd be much obliged! Thank you so much for even answering my question :)
kenley

Postby saniiro28 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:05 am

calling to get a quote can take as little as 15 mins
saniiro28

Postby tallon34 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:09 am

It all depends on your driving record, car and coverage but your insurance will be a little higher because of your age. Also, if you haven't had continuous coverage this will also cause your insurance to be a little higher. Call around and get quotes and remember they are free so if you call an agency and they try to charge you do not!
tallon34

Postby conall11 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:30 am

You can compare hundreds of different insurance providers at http://www.autoinsuranceestimate.info
conall11

Return to Car Insurance