Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

How Do I Get Diagnosed And Get Treated If I Can't Afford It?

Term Life Insurance & Whole Life Insurance Discussion

Postby Destrey » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:36 am

I am 17, and a girl and I think I have ADD or ADHD. I've done reading and quizzes and have answered them all honestly, but I'm still only 17. I have no way of paying to see a doctor that can diagnose me and my family is all but poor. We have a car and a house so that obviously mean that we are RICH. I took half of my Junior year off because the IDEA of school is beyond frustrating and before that just showing up took all my effort and once there nothing ever made much sense. I hope to one day have a bright future. I feel that if I am properly diagnosed and medicated and soon that I might have a chance of salvaging what is left not only of my school life but social life as well. My mother says the insurance will only pay 60$ of whatever it cost and we can't afford more then 40$ out of pocket. From what I've read we won't be able to pay for me to get diagnosed let alone treated. I feel as though if not treated soon I may stop being able to socialize with anyone including my family for I only ever seem to annoy and aggravate them which annoys and aggravates me. I need to know what to do and how to do it. Help?
Destrey

Postby storm81 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:21 pm

Go to your local community hospiral.
They have to treat you no matter what.
storm81

Return to Life Insurance