1. Obama is not forcing you to get health insurance if you can't afford it. Obama is forcing only those who can afford it to get it. If you can't afford it, then you won't get fined. You only get fined if you can afford it and refuse to get it. There is no fine if you can't afford it.
2. You can't get "insurance because of Obamacare" during 2013. During 2013, you can get only whatever insurance you could have gotten without Obamacare. "Insurance because of Obamacare" does not start until 2014.
3. Because of Obamacare, you might be able to get medicaid, in 2014, but not in 2013.
4. You can't get medicare until you are 65, unless you have kidney failure or certain other medical issues.
5. "Affordable health insurance" can cost more than twice what the same insurance would cost without the word "affordable". If you can't afford insurance with the word "affordable", then you may still be able to afford insurance without that word.