Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

How Can I Become Insured As A Pet Sitter?

Insurance for your furry friends

Postby Denney » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:29 am

Hi, I'm just trying to start up in the pet sitting business, as a home visitor. I have GCSE's experience with animals, I volunteer in a shelter, and I have a CRB check (clean criminal record) and I want to know what legal documents I need such as insurance etc. and any hints and tips other pet sitters can provide. I live in the UK.

Thank you

Rachael.
Denney

Postby Platon » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:53 am

Check with PSI (www.petsit.com). They offer insurance/bonding through Business Insurers of the Carolinas, but not sure if they cover UK companies. It's a great International association to join either way - you'll get tons of support and info from them, plus a listing on their website.
Platon

Postby Geraldo » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:10 am

Hi, I'm just trying to start up in the pet sitting business, as a home visitor. I have GCSE's experience with animals, I volunteer in a shelter, and I have a CRB check (clean criminal record) and I want to know what legal documents I need such as insurance etc. and any hints and tips other pet sitters can provide. I live in the UK.

Thank you

Rachael.
Geraldo

Postby Higgins » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:25 pm

Call some brokers, insurance agents or companies and get some quotes for a business policy.

You might also repost your question under careers.
Higgins

Return to Pet Insurance