Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Height And Weight

Discussion forum for Insurance Agents

Height And Weight

Postby Manuel » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:10 am

What company has the most liberal height and weight chart? I was thinking Genworth did.
I have a guy that is 5'10" and 225.
I want to get him a preferred or super preferred rate as he has no other health issued.
Any ideas?

Height And Weight

Postby marschall74 » Mon May 05, 2014 4:22 am

WCL has revised their H/W charts to be less favorable than they used to be.

Height And Weight

Postby Morgan » Thu May 29, 2014 5:04 pm

find a credit/debit company like PRU and write a nice cover letter explaining health, build, lifestyle etc and you can likely get enough credits to get to pref.
Looks like best available is Std+ with a few companies

Height And Weight

Postby Lorimer » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:35 am

In my experience West Coast Life has the most liberal height and weight for standard and table rated cases. I am unsure on the preferred side

Height And Weight

Postby ulfred » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:58 pm

He would just make preferred with Genworth.

I checked on AIG,ING,Pruco,SBLI, and West Coast and all would be a worse class.

Height And Weight

Postby Rumenea » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Only a short commercial.<br />
You clearly aren't a Compulife subscriber or you might have responded the peak/weight issue yourself utilizing our Favorite Health Analyzer, which discusses such things as height and fat. Genworthis favored does be eligible for 5'10" at 225 pounds.<br />
You are able to obtain a free trial offer of Compulife below:Compulife ® Application Inc.<br />
There's also a totally free edition of Preferred Health Analyzer at our public site:www.term4sale.com<br />
Once you operate a, there's a problem within the container at the very top of the outcomes which requires:Could you be eligible for the rates within this assessment? <br />
Subsequently states: <br />
If you should be ready to reveal more about your wellbeing and lifestyle, we are able to let you know more about if the items you observe listed here are open to you.

Height And Weight

Postby selig » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:25 pm

Frank is right; his Compulife application and also the Favored Health Analyzer may be the fastest method to find a very good price class-based on construct, cholesterol, blood pressure, household history.<br />
GE is usually the very best in the Favored courses as it pertains to fat nowadays.<br />
Though, because of their fresh 360 underwriting plan, there's small space for crediting if you want it.

Return to Insurance Agents