Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

My Heart Beats Weird?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

My Heart Beats Weird?

Postby Gascon » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:23 pm

Okay this is truly scareing me...

My heart beats fine for a little bit then I'll feel this bigger beat *Dun dun. dun dun, DUN dun* It's been happening for over three weeks now.

Life Details:

Age 22

Smoke? Yes

Drink? Sadly *have bad feeling I lost my job so it got worse*

Diet: 'bout normal

I would like to know if this is going to stop doing this anytime soon (Odd beats, I don't mean stop beating) I don't have Health Insurance and I would get slapped with a heafty bill *Doctors Suck*

Does this happen to anyone else?
Gascon

My Heart Beats Weird?

Postby Delsy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:11 am

smoking increases your heart rate. Do you drink a lot of coffee?? Do you know a nurse? They would be able to listen to your heart and tell you if they hear anything abnormal that needs to be addressed.
Delsy

My Heart Beats Weird?

Postby Maxwell » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:59 am

It would be best if you quit smoking & alcohol because they can cause serious damage to your body. Smoking is known as the biggest cause of death now a days & it also causes lung Cancer as well as cancer of the other organs.

I know you said doctor sucks but they are the only one who can treat you in this case.You should consult a doctor & ask him to do your ECG to check your heart beats via this test.okay

Good luck & take care of yourself.
Maxwell

My Heart Beats Weird?

Postby shicheii » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:27 pm

Smoking is a stimulant so it increases heart rate, So does caffeine like coffee and energy drinks. Do you drink enough water to keep the balance. It sounds like you have sinus tachycardia. Regular but fast heart rate, Some causes include

Hypertension (high blood pressure)

Dehydration

Stress/anxiety

Alcohol

Its best To stop with the smoking/alcohol to regulate your heart beat and drink more water will definitely help.
shicheii

Return to Health & Medical Insurance