Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Health Insurance Question Please?

Insurance for your furry friends

Postby Yair » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:02 am

My family and I have not had health insurance for the past few years. And I'm starting to get really sick and probably need tests done. I live near Aurora,IL, what's an affordable good health insurance I can get? I work part-time at a pet store and it's not gaurenteed hours so I may get like 30hrs a week for a month and than it go down to 20hrs a week. I am going to school full-time as well. Can someone please help me?
Yair

Postby moses » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:13 am

Insurance and affordable are not used in the same sentence.
However, if you get insurance it MAY not cover anything they find right after your policy goes into effect. Just for people who may come along and read this, in the end letting your health insurance go will cost you at somepoint in the future.

Call around is the best advice anyone can give you.
Try Blue Cross Blue Shield since you are in Illinois
moses

Postby Jantje » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:49 am

Try https://tr.im/AhbpI
Jantje

Postby Gorsedd » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:31 am

Too late.
You'll need a high risk plan.
Insurance is for unexpected items.
Gorsedd

Postby Omeet » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:49 am

Yeah, well, you've got something already wrong . . . it's not going to be coveered.
If you disclose an undiagnosed illness, they'll decline you - but if you file claims, they'll look into it, and deny the bills and cancel your policy for lying on the application about something being wrong.

Maybe you can get some kind of coverage through your school.
Omeet

Postby Ulrich » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:18 am

Compare quotes from the best companies at - INSURECOMPARE.INFO-

RE Health insurance question please?

My family and I have not had health insurance for the past few years. And I'm starting to get really sick and probably need tests done. I live near Aurora,IL, what's an affordable good health insurance I can get? I work part-time at a pet store and it's not gaurenteed hours so I may get like 30hrs a week for a month and than it go down to 20hrs a week. I am going to school full-time as well. Can someone please help me?
Ulrich

Postby Carvel » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:49 pm

Compare insuran ce quotes
Carvel

Postby eames » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:01 pm

eames

Postby hanford » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:16 pm

Life and General Insurance is exclusive. GI corporations present Health Insurance whic is most commonly is aware of as mediclaim coverage. Apollo Munich presents HI that's practical to appreciate and one with none sublimits. Have a exceptional day!
hanford

Postby ignacio » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:56 pm

You probably cannot afford health insurance. It is about $500 a month for a whole family. You might call an independent insurance agent on the phone and see what is available. If there is a Kaiser Permanente in your area, that might be a better deal. I would recommend becoming a clinic patient at a community or county clinic which is in every city. You have to inquire where they are, sometimes run by the county or city, sometimes inside a hospital. They charge you per visit according to your income.
ignacio

Next

Return to Pet Insurance