Not logged in? Join one of the largest Insurance Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Detroit Most Expensive Auto Insurance

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Having throat problems after being choked by husband?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Postby sawyers29 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:04 am

I was about to say you have more than just a throat problem until i read the last line.

I am not sure if someone can actually damage your vocal cords permanently by this way. Give it some more time i think. You could still have damage that may be still swelled which is giving you an off tune voice
sawyers29

Postby osrid » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:07 am

You didn't report this assault to the police? Had you done so, there would have been financial and emotional support much more quickly. You're lucky the son of a bltch didn't kill you! This was an instance when you "absolutely had to" go to the hospital emergency room.

You're not out of the woods yet. There obviously is residual damage that has not healed properly and that leaves you exquisitely vulnerable to additional illness - which in ordinary circumstances would just be uncomfortable, but under your present condition, could quickly kill you. If that happens, then who's going to care for your children? Do you expect a scumbag who'd choke you nearly to death to step up and care for them? He's liable to kill THEM!

Go to the police right now and report the incident. Explain how fear kept you from reporting it earlier. And follow up - see to it that they arrest him and charge him. And tell your story to your local newspaper, and go to a battered woman's shelter with your kids and say you're afraid he'll come after you.

That slime-sucking son of a witch needs to do serious jail time - his was an act of attempted murder!
osrid

Postby standish22 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:23 am

I am sure that you are under tremendous stress. Of course you need to get rid of some of that stress that will help you. Use a heating pad. Make sure you put a moist clothe between your skin and the heating pad. Take 2 Tylenol and 1 ibuprofen together with food for pain. Always,drink plenty of water.You probably have a soft tissue injury and will take time to heal consider all things going on in your life. I can not say that I understand what you are going through but I was beaten on a regular basis as a child. I hope you can find some resources in your town to heal,
standish22

Postby conlin » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:35 am

Sorry to hear that but I know a company that will accept you and cover your medical,Rx,etc. for your entire household for less than $50 per month; I hope you do get into a doctor beacause that is scary. Good luck to you
conlin

Postby rhyawdd » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:42 am

Sorry to hear that but I know a company that will accept you and cover your medical,Rx,etc. for your entire household for less than $50 per month; I hope you do get into a doctor beacause that is scary. Good luck to you
Medical discount plans:ideal for those who cannot afford or qualify for traditional health insurance. The companies offer discounted health services for a quite low monthly fee. Benefits include a range of discounts for doctors, hospitals, dental, vision, prescriptions, vitamins, as well as other health services.
Family or individual health plan:This is a major health insurance plan for individuals and families. If you are looking for comprehensive long term health insurance coverage for yourself and/or your family members who are sixty two years old or younger - this is the plan to choose.
You are not the only one who met this problem,I have met this type of problem before.I have good experience here  healthinsurancefree.info  to solve my similiar problem.
rhyawdd

Return to Health & Medical Insurance