Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Roamright Travel Insurance

I have travel Insurance with 2 companies. After a death in the family easy-jet refunded the flight costs.?

Going on a holiday? Get the right Travel Insurance!

I have travel Insurance with 2 companies. After a death in the family easy-jet refunded the flight costs.?

Postby heath50 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Can I claim the diffeerence in the costs for the rearranged flight as it is almost double the original.
heath50

Postby swinton » Wed Nov 21, 1973 6:37 am

You can't hold 2 travel insurances (or claim anything from BOTH: that would be considered fraud). So you are wasting your money going with 2.
swinton

Postby eduardo » Tue Dec 04, 1990 6:58 am

You have to take that up directly with the insurers. I suspect they are going to try to refuse on the basis that the re-arranged flight is a different flight not covered by the existing policy. But ASK!
eduardo

Postby freddie » Sat Mar 25, 1995 11:20 pm

You have to take that up directly with the insurers. I suspect they are going to try to refuse on the basis that the re-arranged flight is a different flight not covered by the existing policy. But ASK!
That depends on what policies you bought. None of us on this site can read the exact wording. In any case, the second policy won't pay if the first has already paid.
freddie

Postby ozzie94 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Can I claim the diffeerence in the costs for the rearranged flight as it is almost double the original.
ozzie94

Return to Travel Insurance