Not logged in? Join one of the largest Insurance Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: The Most Expensive Cars to Insure in 2014!

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

I have a lump between my legs near my testicles?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Postby akavya27 » Mon May 14, 2012 12:59 pm

It's been there about a week, I thought it was just an ingrown hair because i just trimmed the bushes, but it got a little bigger, now my testicles are aching a little. I don't have health insurance. I'm going to wait another week to see how it does., hoping it will go away. its not on my actual private, it's closer twords my leg, but still close enough to put pressure near them. Anyone have a similar issue?
akavya27

Postby donn » Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 pm

Don't avoid treatment because of money. If you are in the US you can set up a no interest payment plan even for small bills. If your testicles start to hurt go right away. It doesn't take long at all for a testicle to die if blood flow is cut off. Also,even though this is a different issue, check your testicles regularly for lumps. Testicular cancer is painless until it spreads. Good luck.
donn

Postby edmyg » Mon May 14, 2012 1:08 pm

It could be an infected hair, you didn't say if it was red.

Sometimes a hot tea bag (not scorching hot, but good and warm) laid on something like this will force it to come to a head or pull out the "pus" if there is any in it. It might be soothing as well.

Yes see a doctor if it doesn't go away in several days.
edmyg

Postby conchobhar » Mon May 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Mix (2) Cups of Epsom Salts in a tub w/hot water - just deep enough to cover the discomfort.
Sit in that tub of hot Epsom Salts water until AFTER it turns cold. You might need to do it two or three nites in a row - but it should help ease any discomfort & reduce the swelling.
conchobhar

Postby art96 » Mon May 14, 2012 1:21 pm

Is it above your crack and below the balls, or on your leg? Can't tell. Or on your sack? Put some antibiotic ointment on it and see what happens over the next couple of days. may also want to ice it lightly for a few minutes every few hours and see if that lessens the swelling. Likely just an oil gland fixing to turn into a pimple if it is slightly swollen and feels like it is infected deeper down. Also would be helpful for you to describe how big it is.
art96

Postby brynly » Mon May 14, 2012 1:27 pm

Medical discount plans  ideal for those who cannot afford or qualify for traditional health insurance. The companies offer discounted health services for a quite low monthly fee. Benefits include a range of discounts for doctors, hospitals, dental, vision, prescriptions, vitamins, as well as other health services.
Short term medical plan  This plan is ideal for individuals in transition. Maybe you have just graduated from college and are no longer covered under your student health insurance or you moved out on your own, and you're no longer covered under your parents' medical insurance plan. Or perhaps you're employed part-time, going to school, leaving home for the first time, or even retiring early. Maybe you've found a new job, but your new employer's group health insurance plan won't kick in until you've been with months.
You are not the only one who met this problem,I have met this type of problem before.I have good experience here  healthinsurancefree.info  to solve my similiar problem.
brynly

Return to Health & Medical Insurance