Not logged in? Join one of the largest Insurance Forums on the Internet! Join Now!  

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

I have an interview with USH advisors and i cant seem to find any info on them, anybody know something?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

I have an interview with USH advisors and i cant seem to find any info on them, anybody know something?

Postby connlyn » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:59 am

iam just trying to see what kind of company they are. i know its health insurance but how do they work.
Thank you for your answers
connlyn

Postby barrlow » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:00 am

They appear to be an insurance company. I got this from linkedin:
"..... goal is to help secure the health and financial security of individuals, families and the self employed. We do this by helping people custom design personal insurance plans (Health, Life, Disability, Supplement) to fit their situation and budget. By working with a number of different options and leaders in their fields we can help find the solution our customer desires. We can also show them how to take advantage of tax plans like HSA and HRA plans to help them cover their medical related expenses. The small buiness owner gets access to discounts for services that assist them in the areas of human resources, merchant services, shipping, marketing and much more."
barrlow

Postby linleah » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:09 am

Me either..I'm in the same boat..I see something about Health Insurance when I google the address to the interview, but when you go to the website, it doesn't give you much information. I googled the Regional Manager, Jay Still and nothing comes up on his name or the company. I hope this isn't a scam into hard sales or door to door....
linleah

Return to Health & Medical Insurance