Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

I Have No Income Can Pay Child Support Or Health Care Will I Go To Jail If I Go To Court?

Unemployment Insurance and Employment Discussion

I Have No Income Can Pay Child Support Or Health Care Will I Go To Jail If I Go To Court?

Postby Burgeis » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:48 am

Was laid off off 2 yrs ago unemployment ran out. I have court order for $192. child support plus $50.
alimony per week and suppost to have health insurance for child and life insurance. My income is 0. My ex said she will have me put in jail because I don't have the health insurance. I'm afraid to go to jail. child is 17 yrs will be 18 yrs May and finish HS June. but if he goes to college I still have to pay. I'm 59yrs old and can't get any kind of job. I'm in NJ.
Burgeis

Postby Fabrice » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:25 am

It just so happens that I worked in NJ child support for two years before I became a parole officer. The Judge can do what ever he wants to do in truth. He may tell you that you need a lump sum payment that day or give you a week to get it,or he could tell you to come back in a few weeks for a review hearing. He can also throw you in jail until a payment is made. If I was you I would borrow some money to bring to court.
Fabrice

Postby Gregson » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:58 pm

This man was once an fool. If he had researched the authorized implications of his resolution "to aid out", he could have learned that he might have included himself towards any and all long term little one help claims by way of going by way of a registered sperm donor financial institution. People to donate their sperm privately would not have the safety that the sperm financial institution agreement presents.
Gregson

Return to Unemployment Insurance