Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

I Have To Create A Funny Commerical...what Kind Of Commercial Or Product Would Be Really Funny?

Funeral Insurance, Term Insurance and Burial Insurance

I Have To Create A Funny Commerical...what Kind Of Commercial Or Product Would Be Really Funny?

Postby Herold » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:10 pm

I think most any product or service can be featured a funny commercial. It's less about the product than it is the humor.

Ten years ago, who would have thought that Auto Insurance could be funny? Then, along comes the Geico gecko and the Caveman campaigns.

In my opinion, some of the best humor involves surprise or lack of reverence for authority. Everyone loves to watch someone fall and bust their butt or the nun falling in the mud. The more disrespect you can show for authority - within reason, of course, the funnier your commercial will be.

If you want to be real irreverent, try taking a product or service that is never laughed at and make it funny. For example, what would you do for a funeral home or a clinic that specializes in hemorrhoids?

Maybe you do a commercial where a guy keeps responding painfully to fire: someone lights a cigarette lighter, and he winces. He goes to lunch and the waiter prepares a flambe and he winces. He walks past a welding shop and the welder lights his arc and he winces. He's standing on the curb as the Olympic torch passes by and he winces. At the end of the commercial he walks into a pharmacy and buys a tube of Preparation H.

Just an idea.
Herold

Postby Isenham » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:13 pm

THINK OF a stupid name ........an come up with a list of side aeffects
Isenham

Postby Wellington » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:01 pm

Cooool. Umm i don't know. I'm doing the same thing. But im doing it on budget cuts in california. =p
Wellington

Return to Funeral Insurance