Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

I have $4000 only and want to buy a car ?

Anything related to Car Insurance, Car Insurance Quotes, Insurance Claims

Postby aethelweard » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:36 am

with this amount which car i can get. I am looking for a car that is so good with gas like the Prizm 2001 and 2002. if you have a car in your mind that is good with gas and insurance of it is cheap too. I would be so grateful.
aethelweard

Postby cahir » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:38 am

You should check out Craigslist.com
They have a variety of cars in good conditions.
Prices range from $1,000 to $8,000 if they're used.
Some owners do best offers as well.
Hope you find what you're looking for!
cahir

Postby osrid » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:45 am

Dude ! ....... I am in the same EXACT place as you : I have $4k to spend and I'm looking for an economical car that's newer than the one I have now.

The only thing that I can say is you're gonna be looking for a decent car for a long time.
I've searched for over 5 months.... What I've found is that....

$4000 doesn't get you much of a deal these days.
Most of the cars in this price range are worth less than half of what the owner is asking. I'm talking about cars with well over 100,000 miles on them and they are usually 11 or 12 years old. Most of these people are either greedy dealers or people that just don't know what they are doing.
Keep looking around, somethings gotta come up sooner or later.
I know that.... I'm not gonna part with my hard earned money till I can get a good deal !

Happy Hunting, Alfonzo
osrid

Postby cyneric » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:02 am

Dude ! ....... I am in the same EXACT place as you : I have $4k to spend and I'm looking for an economical car that's newer than the one I have now.

The only thing that I can say is you're gonna be looking for a decent car for a long time.
I've searched for over 5 months.... What I've found is that....

$4000 doesn't get you much of a deal these days.
Most of the cars in this price range are worth less than half of what the owner is asking. I'm talking about cars with well over 100,000 miles on them and they are usually 11 or 12 years old. Most of these people are either greedy dealers or people that just don't know what they are doing.
Keep looking around, somethings gotta come up sooner or later.
I know that.... I'm not gonna part with my hard earned money till I can get a good deal !

Happy Hunting, Alfonzo
I would prefer Japanese cars for your case - not sporty mid-size four-door car. Young drivers pays much more for car insurance, and it depends from car. And you should also check insurance rates before buying here - insur.globalvillager.us
cyneric

Postby lyn » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:08 am

i met this type problem before.,I have good experience here insurancegreattips.blogspot.com to solve the problem.
lyn

Return to Car Insurance