Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Has Any One Got A Call Like This?

Funeral Insurance, Term Insurance and Burial Insurance

Postby Tayson » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:08 am

1st call i picked up the phone and said hi waited ten sec then all i here is good bye in this creepy tone. 2nd call this number called me after i was in an accident. telling me that i had a free appointment to come to their office to see a chiropractor. i was not hurt i told the insurance company that i was not hurt. as soon as i said im not hurt the guy on the phone said ow it must have been a mistake and hung up. i tryed calling back to see how he got my info about the accident but it went straight to voice mail for a magic jack number and the voice mail was full so could not leave a message.

also the 2 insurance company's were progressive (mine for 2 years now) and the others persons was sentry. been in an accident before while having progressive and had nothing like this. Sentry was giving me problems from the start first i let my agent do everything but when he got no were i called 1st day left message wait a day then called his boss they said he would be back from vac next day. now next day now this guy is at a funeral and someone else call take care of me. found someone they said they would call progressive never did i had to call progressive and tell him who to call then it was finally settled 2 weeks later. i think Sentry gave out my info. has this happen to anyone before
Tayson

Postby Prescott » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:05 pm

No, i have not. The next time you get unknown calls simply hang up.
Do not pursue the call further.
Prescott

Postby Casswallawn » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:44 pm

-I Did, just last Week !! Sounds like some "phishing" going On... Don't Believe ANYthing You Hear... -Unless YOU Called for It- First !!! :o
Casswallawn

Return to Funeral Insurance