Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Is A Government Take Over Going To Happen?

Insurance & Special Deals for Seniors

Postby Derrian » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:31 am

I did a bunch of researching on the internet last night about government conspiracies. They don't look fake. I'm a senior in high school and I see people's rights ripped from them like a piece of paper. We are searched at least twice a week with metal detectors and K-9 police. Last year we experienced a strip search. I see little things happen like our right to choose what to even eat is being taken from students. It isn't just in school however. Last April I enlisted in the Army and went to basic training. While in training I heard several times how brainwashed some people really are. I experienced a stress fracture in my hip and the day the rest of my company graduated I was sent back to reception as a holding place until I could be discharged. We were used for details for labor on the post. I was eventually released from there two weeks into my senior school year (I was a split option) setting me behind. When I returned I was a prime target for extra searches. I began to read about FEMA camps, martial law, gun control, the New World Order, all these executive orders and all that. Like I said people's rights to choose are being stripped like you can be fined for not having insurance, we can't eat what we want, a certain percentage (good chunk) of our money goes to the government. Some people say its the same as taxation without representation. Some say we're going to face an American Holocaust and/or relocation. I heard about computer chips being inserted into people and more just plain scary stuff. I want to know if it can happen if it will happen and what to do when it does?
Derrian

Postby giovanny » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:34 pm

Nope.
giovanny

Postby Dinesh » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Enlisted in the army in your senior year? Are you Trolling?

Government take over is a slow process - first they pass laws that empower (centralize) the government.

Look at the affordable health care act - it creates government hospitals.

Here is the text for H.R. 3590 (111th): Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/11...

It is a complete take over of the US health care including creation of Government Hospitals.

See - SEC. 10503. COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTERS AND THE NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE CORPS FUND.

This centralization and bureaucratization of health care will eventually bankrupt the system.

It does allow the politicians to demand greater "Donations" to line their pockets with = the Chicago Way.
Dinesh

Postby MacFarlane » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:40 am

If it does ends up truly taking over, it'll have to go through the citizens, the citizen militia's, and the millions of veterans who I believe would take arms up against a tyrannical government. Don't forget our country was founded by militia. Sure there was the continental army, but they couldn't have done it without the militia's. I've had the same worries you have. look into joining your local militia. You think they're a joke? some are. But look at the Texas State Militia. The mexican cartels have places thousands of dollar bounty's on any members head.
MacFarlane

Postby Nadir » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:06 am

Yes and no

Yes, the govt already has taken over in many ways that restrict freedoms and that intrude on your life choices.
This process will continue step by step because it serves the govt's wish to provide citizens with safety from terrorists.
If you think the terrorists won, you are correct.

No, the govt is very inapt and unable to do many things correctly or effectively.
Any huge organization has trouble handling one person in it because that person is hard to find in the crowd.

I recommend moving out of the USA to a more civilized country, but those are very rare... maybe Scandavia.
No one hates Norway.
Nadir

Postby Caffar » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:34 am

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is a government take over going to happen?

I did a bunch of researching on the internet last night about government conspiracies. They don't look fake. I'm a senior in high school and I see people's rights ripped from them like a piece of paper. We are searched at least twice a week with metal detectors and K-9 police. Last year...
Caffar

Postby Aenedleah » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:59 pm

Your research yielded the correct conclusion!

Chances are now close to 100% that your government are going to take over the "day-to-day" management of your country!

Horrors!

Would you like a rusk? http://www.toysrus.com/product/prodpop.j...
Aenedleah

Return to Seniors Insurance