Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

I get suicidal when I have pms?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Postby abban77 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:32 pm

and i don't have health insurance, so it's hard to find a solution within proper medicine. any advice? homeopathic, holistic, and sympathetic responses especially appreciated.
abban77

Postby rainier » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Keep track of your periods. Keep a calendar with the "bad days" clearly marked so when you aren't feeling well, you can remind yourself that it's temporary and better days are coming.

Holistic remedies only work when done long term and done with a whole lifestyle change. Google it.

All you can do is take it day by day.
rainier

Postby marly82 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:44 pm

Sit down with a good book or watch a good tv show. Don't do ANYTHING stressful. This is your time YOU deserve to be relaxed.
Listen. If you ever feel suicidle, just think of everyone that would miss you, of all the lives you would ruin by ending yours. If you think you are ugly I promise you that you aren't you are perfect in every way. You are you. If you think that you aren't important think of everyone who loves you and cares about you. I don't even know you but I can tell you, if you killed yourself I would cry... No one shouldn't cry, it would be the death of perfection. God made you how you are because he knew that you would be able to power through the tough and come out a champion.
marly82

Postby jonathon73 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Yeah Girl that happens to me. I had a full blown panic attack because I was sad about how my bfs office looked... Just know it is hormonal. Let your loved ones know too but also remember you have to live with yourself also.

I know it sounds silly but crying too helps. It will release serotonin which will counter balance your out of wack hormones and provide you some relief.
jonathon73

Return to Health & Medical Insurance