Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

From The Uk - Wants Protection For 9 Weeks.

Discussion forum for Insurance Agents

From The Uk - Wants Protection For 9 Weeks.

Postby Drywsone » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:55 pm

The sweetheart of the customer's child is visiting America for an interval of time (I believe 9 weeks) and his college demands he have health care insurance.
Listed here is the notice from him...
I am a British resident on an F1 Visa learning on an exchange program in the University of Chicago, and was aimed for you by XXXXX, among your customers, as someone who may be in a position to help me look for a medical health insurance program. The College requires that individuals both join its plan, u ship, in a premium of $2,400 per year, or have address under an equivalent plan. Information on the requirements that the alternative strategy should achieve to be viewed alternative are available at this link.
I questioned whether you understood of any ideas for overseas students which achieved these requirements in a cheaper price, or whether $2,400 is just a common expense? When it comes to particular facts you will need, I am a two decades old, non smoker, without any continuing wellness issues.
Thank you,
Any suggestions? I've never experienced this case. Guidance is appreciated...
Drywsone

Coming From The Uk - Needs Coverage For 9 Months.

Postby Malachy » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:50 am

I thought that might be the direction that would be mentioned.
I'm actually appointed with them (or at least I was) and was starting to look at their plans.

Any experience with the company?
Malachy

Postby Gwyddawg » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:25 am

Address under an equal strategy

I've been thru this before with GA & Tennessee graduate students which were foreign nationals. Frequently you-can't simply provide them something. The guidelines connected with "additional protection" are so complicated you've to market them a higher priced strategy with lower deductibles and copays.
Nevertheless, they must be in a position to save $$ and obtain a definitely better strategy compared to often bad pupil plan.
Gwyddawg

Postby Albin » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:28 pm

I'll give you a ring tomorrow, Dan.
Thanks...
Albin

Postby Loc » Fri May 09, 2014 6:06 am

Wow, this is easy enough. As long as he is here legally. There are plenty of options available here in Illinois. I would be happy to take care of this.
Dan 630-287-1853 (chicagoland broker)
Loc

Postby Ammon » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:06 am

Originally Published by 2112Greg<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
The sweetheart of the customeris child is visiting America to get a time period (I believe 9 weeks) and his college demands he have health care insurance. <br />
Listed here is the notice from him...<br />
I am a British resident on an F1 Credit learning on an exchange program in the College of Chicago, and was aimed for you by XXXXX, among your customers, as someone who may be ready to assist me look for a medical health insurance program. The College demands that pupils possibly join its plan, U SHIP, in a quality of $2,400 per year, or have address under an equal plan. Information on the requirements that the alternate strategy should achieve to become regarded option are available at this link. <br />
I questioned whether you understood of any ideas for overseas students which achieved these requirements in a cheaper price, or whether $2,400 is just a common expense? When it comes to individual facts you will need, I am a two decades old, non smoker, without any continuing wellness issues.<br />
Thank you,<br />
Any suggestions? I've never experienced this case. Guidance is appreciated... <br />
<br />
Travel Insurance, Travel Healthinsurance, Global Travel Insurance
Ammon

Postby Birkee » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:53 am

wrote a few a long time ago.......seems like a fit for your situation.....
Birkee

Return to Insurance Agents