Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   


Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Roamright Travel Insurance

Education In America?

Going on a holiday? Get the right Travel Insurance!

Education In America?

Postby Booker » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:26 pm

I'm 17, turning 18 in a couple of months and i'm currently studying my A levels in the UK. Once i finish my a levels i would like to go to America to study business. I've been looking at the university UCLA which is in Los Angeles. What would i need to do to apply? I've been looking over the internet and its all very confusing. I've found out that they start college when their 18 in America to? Would i need to go to college before going to university their? Is it expensive? Would they accept my GCSE's and A Levels? If everything could be explained to me it would be much appreciated
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Return to Travel Insurance


  • Related topics
    Last post