Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Am I Doing The Right Thing?

Home & Contents Insurance Discussion

Postby Eldred » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:21 pm

This guy ive been seeing long story he said he was not with his x anymore but yet hs kids call me a home wrecker.
His x took off to live out of state in Oklahoma and their kids live in the town that i live in well someone slit all four tires and busted the front and back windshield of my vehicle.
No i did not have insurance.
I forgot to mention that he and i well at least i was very in love with him.
He left shortly after his x did he also went out of state to stay with his sister i think he left because he was so heartbroken..
Anyway as he is gone just up and leaves me two days later he is blowing up my phone wanting me to be there for him he is so sorry i that he should have never treated me the way he did he would say hes gonna go buy cigarettes and i would not see him for 2 weeks.
He says when he comes back he talks about marrying me send me a proposal over the phone wrote my name and his last name etc. so on and so forth.
He said when he got back he was going to take care of my car that he was going to fix it all.
Well he is back and here is my dilema.
I am trying to but for some reason i just don''t feel the same way about him - why? And i feel like i am only tolerating him cuz i want my car fixed.
Am i wrong for this?
Eldred

Postby Baruti » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:42 pm

I don't know know if your wrong but don't hold your breath waiting for him for anything.
Baruti

Postby Carlomagno » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:20 am

This guy ive been seeing long story he said he was not with his x anymore but yet hs kids call me a home wrecker.
His x took off to live out of state in Oklahoma and their kids live in the town that i live in well someone slit all four tires and busted the front and back windshield of my vehicle.
No i did not have insurance.
I forgot to mention that he and i well at least i was very in love with him.
He left shortly after his x did he also went out of state to stay with his sister i think he left because he was so heartbroken..
Anyway as he is gone just up and leaves me two days later he is blowing up my phone wanting me to be there for him he is so sorry i that he should have never treated me the way he did he would say hes gonna go buy cigarettes and i would not see him for 2 weeks.
He says when he comes back he talks about marrying me send me a proposal over the phone wrote my name and his last name etc. so on and so forth.
He said when he got back he was going to take care of my car that he was going to fix it all.
Well he is back and here is my dilema.
I am trying to but for some reason i just don''t feel the same way about him - why? And i feel like i am only tolerating him cuz i want my car fixed.
Am i wrong for this?
Carlomagno

Postby Clodoveo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:44 pm

What do the values you live your life by tell you?

What I think doesn't matter in the least (you're going to believe whatever you want regardless of any support, or lack thereof, I give you ... you're simply seeking approval).

You already know if you're doing the "right" thing ... by you.
Clodoveo

Return to Home Insurance