Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

My dog Bubba needs your help. He was out for a walk and tore his ACL. The vet?

Insurance for your furry friends

Postby broden7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

said that with a 85% certainty that his TOPL needs surgery. Today is my birthday please help my birthday wish come true and help out my boy, Bubba. My husband is the only one working and pays out the nose for child support. Our circumstances have changed a lot in the last couple of years so we can improve ourselves we are both students (hes half time im full time). I stay home because I have health issues so I am trying to get them under control.My question is I would like to start a donation for bub but dont know how? Any amount helps please check out my you tube link so you can see how badly he is hurt under ctiznado
my dog TOPL ACL injury to his rear leg.. there is also another video moments before he hurt himself... thanks for reading..
broden7

Postby ulmar10 » Sat Mar 28, 1987 5:07 pm

Sorry to hear about your dog. But just so you know there IS pet insurance, but it has to be in place before the dog has an illness and injury. Several companies offer pet insurance.

As for donations. People are very leery of donating to anyone since there are so many scams out there today. Why don't you sell or pawn something. Ask to borrow the money from a friend or relative. Find a vet that will take payments. Or contact the local SPCA or Humane Society which may have low cost alternatives.

Pets are expensive and veterinary care is VERY expensive. Many of us struggle just like you to pay for them and we also have to make lots of sacrifices to do so. Rather than ask strangers for money, why not get a little creative and do some research to try and raise the money for your dog yourselves.
ulmar10

Postby healhtun40 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:06 pm

said that with a 85% certainty that his TOPL needs surgery. Today is my birthday please help my birthday wish come true and help out my boy, Bubba. My husband is the only one working and pays out the nose for child support. Our circumstances have changed a lot in the last couple of years so we can improve ourselves we are both students (hes half time im full time). I stay home because I have health issues so I am trying to get them under control.My question is I would like to start a donation for bub but dont know how? Any amount helps please check out my you tube link so you can see how badly he is hurt under ctiznado
my dog TOPL ACL injury to his rear leg.. there is also another video moments before he hurt himself... thanks for reading..
healhtun40

Return to Pet Insurance