Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Does He Like Me Or Just Wants To Have Sex With Me?

Discussion forum for Insurance Agents

Postby Gaelbhan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:53 pm

So me and his Guy have a thing for over 2 years. We use to be like normal friends, he would hug and stuff. One day he went with me to my cousins house he he kepted saying how I have a nice body ( I was wearing a normal tank too and long p.e shorts) and he started trying to touch me . I felt kinda awkward but forgot about because he was like that to other girls. Like a month after he started grabs my waist and boobs so I told him to stop.I stop seeing him about a month, one day he came to my house we were playing soccer with the younger kids. When we were playing he tripped me so I feel andhes feel on me and almost kissed. Later thhat day we're alone and he kissed me and I told it was wrong because I had a bf. He would touch me and kiss me for months. He started telling me that he he think I pretty and I started having feelings for him.so we have made and I have had feeling for him for a year know. I have dated other guys but he's on my mind. These past weeks I been hanging out with him and our families.
He keeps telling me that he would **** me so I asked him if he likes me and he didn't answer.
On news years he was dancing with his really pretty woman I was kinda jealis because I'm not that pretty ( I'm short and kinda chubby/fat). He knows I'm easy because eight haven't never had sex with anyone. I asked his friend if he likes me and halfod them said he likes me and half said they don't know.I like him a lit but I just want to know if just wants to have sex IR he really like me?

He has said I love you to me

He said he will miss me if I move away from him

One I told him I had a new boyfriend and he was " your mine you cat be with anyone else "

I don't if I would ever go out with him

Our age are in between 17-20
Gaelbhan

Postby WyIfrid » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:24 pm

ok he's in it for sex. If you want sex, go for it too but use protections. If not, stay away from him or you may get your heart broken.
WyIfrid

Postby Eorlson » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:41 am

naw he probably just wants sex. unless thats all you want.
Eorlson

Postby Rodney » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:21 pm

I don't know him, but **** that guy. He sounds like a cocky douche-bag. He wants you to think he cares about you, but guys like that will toss you out the second they get bored with you, it's inevitable. My advice: stay the **** away from him.
Rodney

Postby Deman » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:23 am

Ditch him. Nothing good is going to come out of continuing talking with him.
Deman

Postby Brody » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:32 pm

So me and his Guy have a thing for over 2 years. We use to be like normal friends, he would hug and stuff. One day he went with me to my cousins house he he kepted saying how I have a nice body ( I was wearing a normal tank too and long p.e shorts) and he started trying to touch me . I felt kinda awkward but forgot about because he was like that to other girls. Like a month after he started grabs my waist and boobs so I told him to stop.I stop seeing him about a month, one day he came to my house we were playing soccer with the younger kids. When we were playing he tripped me so I feel andhes feel on me and almost kissed. Later thhat day we're alone and he kissed me and I told it was wrong because I had a bf. He would touch me and kiss me for months. He started telling me that he he think I pretty and I started having feelings for him.so we have made and I have had feeling for him for a year know. I have dated other guys but he's on my mind. These past weeks I been hanging out with him and our families.
He keeps telling me that he would **** me so I asked him if he likes me and he didn't answer.
On news years he was dancing with his really pretty woman I was kinda jealis because I'm not that pretty ( I'm short and kinda chubby/fat). He knows I'm easy because eight haven't never had sex with anyone. I asked his friend if he likes me and halfod them said he likes me and half said they don't know.I like him a lit but I just want to know if just wants to have sex IR he really like me?

He has said I love you to me

He said he will miss me if I move away from him

One I told him I had a new boyfriend and he was " your mine you cat be with anyone else "

I don't if I would ever go out with him

Our age are in between 17-20
Brody

Return to Insurance Agents