Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Dads Bugati Veryon Crashed Not Insured?

Anything related to Car Insurance, Car Insurance Quotes, Insurance Claims

Postby Gabor » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:13 pm

Well, i was driving my dads bugatti veyron a couple of days ago whilst he was on holiday. I had lost control when cornering on a country lane in Warwickshire. The back end slid out and i ended up rolling the car as it fell in a ditch. The damage looked to be manly cosmetic but when the local mechanic got there it was apparently a "Goner". He said he could dispose of it for the low cost of £50. I let him and later posted a question on Yahoo Answers what to tell my dad. Sadly people thought i was trolling and were not helpful :( I told my dad and yes he was very very angry. However i have found out the reason he was so angry and i mean killer angry was the fact the insurance had just run out last week. What should i do, My dad says he will dis own me if i cant somehow get him his bugatti veyron back. The insurance was not covered and my dad says he will cross me off his will. A moment of irresponsible behavior has cost me my more than i could have imagined. By the way i was not hurt (badly) in the crash and thank you for your concern in the other question. What should i do now?
Gabor

Postby Schuyler » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:40 pm

You should stop trolling.
Schuyler

Postby Medyr » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:48 am

Dont write checks your *** cant cash
Medyr

Postby calfhierde » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:18 am

Maybe you shouldn't have been driving a 1.5 million dollar car.
calfhierde

Return to Car Insurance