Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

2 Centimeter Mass

Discussion forum for Insurance Agents

2 Centimeter Mass

Postby Bradwell » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:39 pm

yes I just came back from the emergency room in which I had a cat scan because I have been noticing allot of memory loss, loss of balance and a change in my speech> I was informed that i have a 2 centimeter mass on my brain. these systems have been occurring on a couple of years but since my father just died in December from Agent orange brain and lung cancer I was wondering if it might be the something or is it fro a car accident I was bad accident I was involved in a couple of years ago
Bradwell

2 Centimeter Mass

Postby Pallaton » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:11 am

yes I just came back from the emergency room in which I had a cat scan because I have been noticing allot of memory loss, loss of balance and a change in my speech> I was informed that i have a 2 centimeter mass on my brain. these systems have been occurring on a couple of years but since my father just died in December from Agent orange brain and lung cancer I was wondering if it might be the something or is it fro a car accident I was bad accident I was involved in a couple of years ago
Pallaton

2 Centimeter Mass

Postby Tayson » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:06 pm

I do not know at present if that mass really is a brain tumor or not. But I can not exclude the possibility. You SHOULD have an MRI scan of your brain too and then discuss your situation with a neurosurgeon and a neurologist to find out what should and can be done about it. Good luck!
Tayson

Return to Insurance Agents