Not logged in? Join one of the largest Insurance Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Detroit Most Expensive Auto Insurance

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Cause of swollen lymph nodes behind ear, neck, and head?

Health Insurance topics including Obamacare & Health Insurance quotes

Postby fresco » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm a healthy 20-year-old female with no history of health problems. Yesterday morning, I woke up and noticed I had a swollen lymph node on the lower right side of the back of my head. Then this morning, upon waking up, I have another swollen lymph node behind my right ear and on the right side of my neck. They are so sore and and painful to touch. I don't feel sick or like something is wrong with me which is worrying me sick. My best friend caught the flu and I don't know if I caught it now or what. I will say that last week, I was ill due to food poisoning so I don't know if this is related to it or not.

I suffer from terrible anxiety and I can't stop crying and worrying about this. I'm so afraid this could be cancer. I lost my brother to cancer and it just broke my heart.

I don't have any health insurance but I plan on visiting a doctor soon, anyway. I just wanted some opinions in the meantime. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. x
fresco

Postby farold » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Just to review. Cancer is always a two step process. There is an abnormal lump and then after that the cancer germs can take over because the lump is not the body. It is a foreign object stored in the body. Take time and keep looking for more ideas. Do some research on early studies on cancer. All lumps removed are not cancer but the bills are called for cancer removal as it is to make it more expensive (the master carvers). Make some immediate plans to reduce your stress the natural way for a week. It is fair to ask others to help . Stress is a real health issue. There are some natural ways to reduce stress yourself. Mikayla-Mya just do it anytime . Men who get boils on the neck are usually eating too much tainted meats, weiners and lunch meat that was too old or warm.
farold

Postby broden7 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Just to review. Cancer is always a two step process. There is an abnormal lump and then after that the cancer germs can take over because the lump is not the body. It is a foreign object stored in the body. Take time and keep looking for more ideas. Do some research on early studies on cancer. All lumps removed are not cancer but the bills are called for cancer removal as it is to make it more expensive (the master carvers). Make some immediate plans to reduce your stress the natural way for a week. It is fair to ask others to help . Stress is a real health issue. There are some natural ways to reduce stress yourself. Mikayla-Mya just do it anytime . Men who get boils on the neck are usually eating too much tainted meats, weiners and lunch meat that was too old or warm.
Medical discount plans  ideal for those who cannot afford or qualify for traditional health insurance. The companies offer discounted health services for a quite low monthly fee. Benefits include a range of discounts for doctors, hospitals, dental, vision, prescriptions, vitamins, as well as other health services.
Family or individual health plan  This is a major health insurance plan for individuals and families. If you are looking for comprehensive long term health insurance coverage for yourself and/or your family members who are sixty two years old or younger - this is the plan to choose.
Short term medical plan  This plan is ideal for individuals in transition. Maybe you have just graduated from college and are no longer covered under your student health insurance or you moved out on your own, and you're no longer covered under your parents' medical insurance plan. Or perhaps you're employed part-time, going to school, leaving home for the first time, or even retiring early. Maybe you've found a new job, but your new employer's group health insurance plan won't kick in until you've been with months.
You're not the only person who met this issure,I have ever met this sort of issue before.I have had the good experience from here  healthinsurancefree.info  to solve my similiar issues.
broden7

Postby ferrell » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:47 pm

It sounds likely to me to be a combination of two things, swollen lymph nodes from food poisoning, and a hefty dose of health anxiety. If you lost your brother to cancer, youve no history of health problems and yet you are worrying you have fear due to connecting the lumps to cancer, its likely health anxiety is more of an issue than the lumps are likely to be.

I have just started a health anxiety forum/community online. Why dont you come and share your worries with likeminded people who understand health anxiety, or even just read through my site in case you read info that healp you x

www.highanxiety.co.uk
ferrell

Postby ronell » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Hey,
The best i can say is go to the doctor to really find out the problem, sorry if that is not really any help :/
When i was younger i had the same thing happen to me except it was only my right lymph node on my neck that got really swollen. When i went to the doctor they told me it could be multiple things like Cat Scratch disease (because i had a cat at the time) and Mono(sp?) Another reason they could be swollen is that you might have an infection that your unaware of. I'm not a doctor so i don't want to sound like i am diagnosing you with any of this. The reason this happened to me was cause i had cancer myself that was in my nasal cavity about the size of an egg. so defiantly get that checked out. Also, do you have any difficulty swallowing or our feel light headed sometimes? Only reason i ask is because i did and when my parents looked down my throat my airway was only about the size of the opening of a straw because the tumor was literately swelling my throat shut.

Sorry if this is all jumbled around. a lot of things were coming to mind as i typed. I wish you the best of luck and i hope everything will be okay with you.

Wes.
ronell

Return to Health & Medical Insurance