Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

My Car Side Mirror Hit Another Car Side Mirror?

Anything related to Car Insurance, Car Insurance Quotes, Insurance Claims

Postby Gilleabart » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:39 pm

i was driving like 5am in the morning going to work and i hit the park car side mirror & it came all off..i hit it with my passenger side mirror too.i panicked and im really really worried that a guy waiting for the bus saw me hit the car side mirror. i was really nervous & running late for work, so i left but i was really guilty for leaving like that, so i came back " told my self **** it, im late. i came back to scene and knock on the door and told them instead that i hit their car parked outside. i gave them my name and phone number. but the owner of the car is the sons girlfriend. i tried to settle it with no insurance involved but she wanted to report it and have claim to my insurance, i haven't given her any of my info, just a full name and my cell number. what should i do? im so scared! her car is cheve 2012, white color. the parents of the son told me that im so honest that i came back to tell them that it was me but the parents said, its not up to them to decide since they dont own the car.. i called owner, she wants my info, thats it. should i give my insurance policy and other info?
Gilleabart

Postby Eldan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:00 am

Your fine! If they haven't talked to you by now they never will. If the guy that almost hit you probably kept driving scared that you'll take his plate number. If no damage was done then whoever's car was hit would probably not even notice it. Where did you leave the note?
Eldan

Postby Connlaodh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:07 am

shoulda left when you had the chance!
Connlaodh

Postby Vinn » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:22 am

so give her the info/let the ins co handle it/by the way thats why you pay them/the adjuster will handle it
Vinn

Return to Car Insurance