Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Car Insurance Went Down After Accident?

Term Life Insurance & Whole Life Insurance Discussion

Postby Traveon » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:12 am

There are only three reasons why auto insurance would go down after an accident.
A mistake has been made like the accident was applied to someones else's policy which they'll catch eventually.
The accident hasn't yet appeared on your policy and other factors used to calculate your rate lowered it slightly like increasing your deductible.
The accident appears on the right policy but certain "life events" were large enough to result in a net reduction.
For example, the accident would have added $20 per month but you got married or turned a certain age which lowered it $40.
But yeah, car insurance rates NEVER go down after an accident just on the accident alone.
The links go into some of specific of what affects auto insurance premiums which may help determine what happened.
Traveon

Postby Concobhar » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:18 am

I would recommend you to visit this site where you can get quotes from different companies: http://COVERAGEDEALS.NET/index.html?src=...

RE :Car insurance went DOWN after accident?

I was involved in a one vehicle accident and had a failure to control and hit a guardrail. I called today to get my insurance back and its lower ?? I thought it would go up? Also I had a passenger and they were injured and r going to file a claim. Will it go up then ?

Follow
Concobhar

Postby Vardan » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:18 pm

I recommend that you visit this website where you can compare rates from the best companies: http://COVERAGEDEALS.NET/index.html?src=... dpyf7Oyt2

RE :Car insurance went DOWN after accident?

I was involved in a one vehicle accident and had a failure to control and hit a guardrail. I called today to get my insurance back and its lower ?? I thought it would go up? Also I had a passenger and they were injured and r going to file a claim. Will it go up then ?

Follow 1 answer
Vardan

Return to Life Insurance