Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Car Insurance Got Cancelled In The Past..... Uk?

Anything related to Car Insurance, Car Insurance Quotes, Insurance Claims

Postby winetorp » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:28 pm

i had my 3 car insuraces cancelled in the past. now i have my driving licence. i used to some broker to help me find insurance of which they did with aviva. i told them them bout my conviction which i had which resulted to my policy being cancelled, second time i lied to another insurance company bout having a full driving license , the cancelled my policy, i told my broker bout that one too bt then i lied bout my identity using my real name, my adress bt false date of birth which resulted to another cacellation bt i didnt disclose that bit to my broker. i only had a my new policy for 3 days now. i have a full driving license now.. will they catch me later on even when i used wrong date of birth on my last policy. how can i make it right? m really scared that they will find out and cancel it and i cnt afford another cancellation... I KNW I AM IDIOT.
winetorp

Postby Bemossed » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:41 am

"I KNW I AM IDIOT." - well that is true.

They will find out :-)
Bemossed

Postby Leathan » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:48 pm

Its more likely to be void You gained insurance under false pretences - I think that is actually a criminal offence.

The insurers computers talk to the DVLA computers who talk to the police computers.
Leathan

Postby Eda » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:00 pm

Put your licence in a drawer and forget about driving for ten years or so. Even then with your history of deceit very few insurers will want to carry your risk.
Eda

Postby emest68 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:19 am

You are so lacking in intelligence that you need to seek medical help.
emest68

Postby Celyddon » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:45 pm

You have committed insurance fraud.

You can go to prison for insurance fraud.
Celyddon

Postby Verbnigge » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:48 pm

They will find out from the insurance fraud register within 14 days of the policy starting - there is nothing you can do.
Verbnigge

Postby Fitzwilliam » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:23 am

Yes, they will find out, and because of your appalling record may well refer the offence for prosecution.

Better that you own up, accept another cancellation, and accept the reality that no insurer is going to want to cover you at any price for at least another six years and possibly longer. Proven liars are a totally unacceptable for any insurer to do business with.

You may also find that any employer who wishes to insure you on their vehicles will not be able to do so or will have to pay a large additional premium.

It's up to you to stop behaving like a childish idiot and to accept the long-term consequences before you can drive again.

Six years (possibly eight) will pass quicker than you think. In any case, insuring and running a car now costs so much that many young people now don't start driving until they're in their late twenties. All the money they save goes on far better things than simply paying to run a money pit.
Fitzwilliam

Return to Car Insurance