Welcome to InsuranceForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sponsor Links

Affordable Pet Insurance
Travel Insurance Comparison

Roamright Travel Insurance

Cancellation Travel Insurance?

Going on a holiday? Get the right Travel Insurance!

Postby Udolf » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:21 am

Try travelex.. It is very affordable, I think this is the link for a free quote.
Cheers --> http://www.travelex-insurance.com/index.asp?location=07-0018
Udolf

Postby Amasiah » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:09 pm

You can google travel insurance and get a good amount of people selling them. If you go through an agent they should have several options to choose from. My best suggestion would go through an agent that sells insurance, anything from homeowners to car insurance. If you have these you can contact that company direct to see if they provide it, or your agent might. Where I live you see signs out front of the building claiming that they sell travel insurance.
Amasiah

Postby Sefton » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:46 pm

I sell travel insurance, there are a lot of different options, but usually also come with medical insurance, travel delay, trip interruption. Most peoples medical insurance does not cover them when they are out of the US so it is a good idea to have that coverage. If you want to contact me [email protected] or you can call 317-831-3958 I can tell you about the different options.

Most of the policys coverage for flight delay has to be for 8 hours or more and some do not cover if the delay is mechanical. Unless you get cancel for any reason you can only cancel for covered reasons. They are different depending on your policy. Some have pre-existing conditions that cover all people in your family even though they are not traveling. I just switched to 2 companies that this is only for those traveling and pre-existing conditions are the previous 60 days.

Travel insurance is very detailed so if you are interested you may contact me for more info.
Sefton

Return to Travel Insurance